The advancement in science and technology has made conventional business establishments increasingly obsolete. Many registered businesses run electronically now than ever. However, that does not guarantee being found on the internet due to the high search competitiveness and algorithms on search engines.
Despite the fast blazing and wide adoption of the internet, getting your e-business found is like obtaining a doctorate in Mathematics. It has become ever increasingly difficult to appear relevant in this competitive space.
Since profit-making is the primary objective of any e-commerce business, we know that the best way to market online is to organically be found through a simple search on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. That, also, may take years to reach the high ranking.
Owing to the nature of customers, they are usually not easy to engage with. As the record will have it, the average cart abandoning rate is sixty-nine points two percent. Most e-commerce that often stands out go through persistence and various marketing procedures to drive that much-needed traffic and make sales.
E-commerce marketing is indeed not easy. No matter the strategy you choose to use, you have to ensure you keep in touch with buyers consistently to build familiarity and encourage them to make purchases. So if your e-business is not making a profit as it should, your online presence is probably little to nothing.
Hence, you may ask what does it take to market your business online? Without waiting years and years to move up the rankings on Google’s SERPs, how do you, as an e-business owner, get the word out? There are specific ways to achieve this in a short amount of time. So journey with me, as I will be showing you five keys tips and strategies you can follow religiously to drive traffic, encourage purchases and derive satisfaction on the growth of your e-commerce business.
5 Tips and Strategies To Market Your E-business
- Create a blog to market your e-commerce business and produce relevant content non No e-commerce thrives without a platform; hence, you must create a blog for your business. Not just that, you also have to grace your page with relevant and consistent content. This is a crucial way of marketing yourself and your business. It is a long-term marketing strategy that ensures productivity, attracting customers, and encourages sales.
- Use social media platforms to your advantage. It amazes me sometimes to know that Many e-commerce businesses are not fully taking advantage of social media’s power. The truth is your prospective customers are more on social media than anywhere else. Connect with people and introduce your business to them.
- Another effective way to market your business online is to use the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing technique. People are always interested in ensuring their online presence yields financial returns. Hence making pay per click an effective strategy. It is an avenue where companies pay customers as they click their ads. It also helps them to measure if a campaign is cost-effect by comparing the amount spent on ads and the traffic driven to the website as well as the total sales made.
- Spread the words on Medium and Quora. Platforms like Medium and Quora help in driving traffic to your e-commerce website very quickly than conventional processes. It works by creating very valuable content on your website that allows people, in some way, to ensure it’s value-driven and insightful. Another content of equal value should be created with a link attached to it on Quora or Medium. This way, people can easily troop in on your websites and establish a customer relationship with you.
- Have you ever thought of email marketing? It is an amazing way to drive traffic and sustain your e-commerce growth. However, it is not easy because, as an entrepreneur, you need to give something valuable away to your potential customer’s email addresses. There was a time I needed to reach out to customers, I thought of helping them to help me, so I wrote an ebook on LinkedIn optimization and gave it out for free. This strategy enabled me to secure as many emails as possible, and the rest is history. If you want to market your business online, mail marketing is sure a smart option you should think about.
Final thought, the E-commerce business is the trend for future business models. And to thrive in this space, you must be up and doing, staying relevant with content and marketing, be a problem solution provider, and maximizing profits from your sales.
Market your E-business with the leading digital marketing company in Dubai and convert every lead into sale. Get in touch with the specialists now:
0971 54 347 1504