Be a part of our top-notch digital marketing superstars
Do you like challenges?
Do you have the enthusiasm to gain new skills?
Do you want to build a career in Digital Marketing?
Good news, we are hiring! 😊
Join a vibrant and fun work culture where you are guaranteed continuous professional challenges.
Are you an aspiring online marketer? Or do you have a qualification in Digital Marketing? Or do you have at least 3 years of experience in Business Development selling Digital Marketing Services?
You will be working on digital marketing solutions for our clients that include ecommerce solutions, complex conversion strategies, SEO and PPC strategies, Ecommerce web and mobile apps as well as app development following digital KPIs and analytics.
Some more cool stuff about us:
→ Our customers love what we do because we deliver beautiful, simple, and easy to use web experiences to them.
→ Our employees love us because we are fast-paced and agile – our offices are always buzzing with excitement!
→ We value integrity – this means we are transparent in our communication and provide an enjoyable work environment (especially when it comes to Sheesha get togethers)
We are looking for the below new stars to add to our galaxy of superstars:
1. Interns – The future rockstars!
Location (UAE, Qatar, USA, UK, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia / KSA)
Type: 3 months internship contract (must have your own visa & residency during internship)
At Medialinks we consistently believe in sending geeks out into the world ready to make an impact on the global economy.
We are looking for a resourceful and self-motivated intern to join our team, who will bring new ideas, inspiration and enthusiasm to the organization. We are looking interns across the board, including digital marketing, social media management, and business development.
This position offers a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, student-centred organization with 100% customer orientation.
This internship can become 2 years full time contract if you impress us 😉
─ Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for WOW! customer service. Degree is not mandatory. You just need to be well versed in English or Arabic, a burning desire to work hard and learn new skills while building an exciting career helping clients reach their goals.
2. Full Stack Web Developer
Location (UAE or Pakistan)
Type: Full time Contract
If you love what you do and are great at it, let us know. We don’t care if you are currently working with an established company with dozens of employees or just been hustling on the side. You just need to awesome, live, breath and sleep websites, and we’d love to chat.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to develop resilient & scalable websites and mobile applications in the open-source stack that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s constantly pushing boundaries.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries/integrations. You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Job Details – Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Contribute to the application architecture and develop scalable systems from scratch.
- Continuously improve Current stack and contribute ideas to our portfolio.
- Take ownership of project deliverables.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design user interaction on website & mobile app
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and implement backend solutions.
- Ensure detailed automated tests are written to enhance the overall quality of the output.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Participate in code reviews to ensure best practices are followed and hunt for problems that may arise in the future.
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience (8+ Years) as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in developing web and mobile applications from the scratch
- Good experience with extensive knowledge in backend API development & implementation.
- Knowledge of modern deployment concepts such as containers, microservices, and serverless is necessary.
- Familiarity building Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Certifications related to cloud technologies will be an advantage.
- Certifications related to IT service management.
- Familiarity with ITIL and release management processes.
Technical Skill Set
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net
- Knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as ExpressJS, StrongLoop, etc.
- Good experience with modern front-end frameworks such as ReactJS / Vue.js, etc.
- Familiarity with any of the following relational databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres.
- Familiarity with NoSQL in any of the following: MongoDB, CosmosDB, DynamoDB.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git, and TFS.
- Proficiency in Development Tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with any of the following public cloud infrastructures: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience in implementing frontend applications with Salesforce or any similar CRM software (like Microsoft Dynamics) will be an advantage.
3. Senior Frontend Developer (React + PHP)
Location (UAE or Pakistan)
Type: Full time Contract
If you’re a web developer looking for your next gig, we’d love to hear from you!
You need to have the ability to work with a high-quality web development team that can bring a project from idea to reality in a timely manner (which means weekly meetings/status updates)
High energy and the ability to execute ideas into existence quickly and efficiently (no fluff) – but avoid short cuts like plagiarizing others’ work or outsourcing the hard parts of your project. The best product is made in house!
- Development of new features and improvements across all of the company projects.
- Overseeing adherence to technical best practices.
- Involvement in the entire software development lifecycle including technical analysis, architecture design, coding, code reviews, testing and release to production.
- Undertaking front-end development, based on React, AngularJS, React Native and other technologies as needed.
- Interacting with various stakeholders as needed including product, marketing, top management, finance, and technology partners
- 4-8 years’ experience of web development and architecture design.
- Experience with responsive design patterns and mobile websites.
- Good understanding and experience of Linux and containerisation technologies.
- Superb coding and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of product maintenance over time and managing legacy code.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with senior stakeholders across all areas of the business.
- Experience of website performance / speed optimization / Content Delivery Networks.
- Experience of PHP and Symfony.
- Experience of React Native.
- Deep personal interest in new web trends and technologies.
4. Social Media Manager (Native Arabic Speaker)
Location (UAE, Qatar or Saudi Arabia)
Type: Full time Contract
You will qualify for this role if you have curiosity in marketing, technology, and ensuring whatever you do makes money for your clients. We can promise that once you are in, you’ll probably love it as much as we do working with variety of clients across many domains.
The social media manager will be responsible for overseeing all social media posts/planning across the business, ensuring effective social media strategy is executed in line with our client’s goals. Will be an active member of participation in pitches.
- Work with business leaders to understand the business strategy and objectives and incorporate these into Social Media planning and activity.
- Build strong relationships with social media influencers in the Middle East, with emphasis on GCC countries.
- Develop Social Media strategy and plans coordinated with marketing plans and aligned to the business overall objectives.
- Develop the weekly and monthly social media calendar.
- Research relevant markets and conduct competitor analysis.
- Create original and brand-focused messages.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Work closely with the content team to produce creative social media copies.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts, developing discussions, communicating with followers, responding to queries, and monitoring customer reviews.
- Should be familiar with running paid social campaigns on the given budget and achieve defined goals.
- Define social media KPIs, review engagement insights, and submit monthly reports.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Ensure proper media monitoring, listening and reporting.
What you will bring to the party:
- 5+ years of experience in a social media role
- A positive self-starter with a creative
- mindset who has a data-driven approach, and the ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Proven skills in organisation, documentation, and attention to detail;
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills;
- Good understanding and appreciation of working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Passionate and results-driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; attention to detail is a must.
- A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually, and independently. A confident decision-maker.
- Adapts to rapidly changing priorities and can manage multiple projects.
- Fluent English and Arabic is a must have
5. Business Development Manager
Location (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UK)
Type: Full time Contract
The position requires confidence and ambition, great communication skills, a fun personality and super marketing skills. This is opportunity to work with few of the best brands in the industry and earn uncapped commissions along with Basic Salary.
- You are a self-starter who will have the freedom to get things done without interference from other staff while still working as part of team.
- You must have a track record of finding prospects from scratch and closing them.
- Being proactive and leading from the front is important as you will be the first point of contact for all clients and market contacts. Managing demanding client relationships is an essential part of this role.
What we need?
Being a great BDM is all about being passionate. You drive the deals; you are the fuel of the business. We are looking someone who is constantly hungry to learn and earn – and never takes ‘no’ for an answer.
→ Understand different SMB sectors (food/fashion/healthcare)
→ Have at least 5 years‘ experience in Digital Marketing sales.