Content marketing is not limited to texts or graphics; videos are becoming the best way to grab your audience’s attention. Marketing teams have adopted videos as their powerful strategy for 2021.
Videos keep your audience engaged with your brand and keep them informed and entertained.
Various studies online indicate that the audience spend more time on video content than text or graphic content. Hence, brands must adopt a video marketing strategy to boost their brand visibility and conversion rate for their ecommerce websites and business.
HubSpot Research says that four out of the top six channels people consume videos are on social media sites. This shows that video marketing will dominate social media platforms
For e-commerce, video marketing will be the top of the crop. You can easily reach your audience and give them all the necessary information about your product. People tend to buy more when they can see a product more than they hear or read about it.
If you are still contemplating on using video marketing as part of your marketing strategy for 2021, here are five reasons why you should jump on the bandwagon:
1. Videos are engaging and captivating. It gives the audience a feeling of the real world using pictures and humans to pass a message. It also humanizes your brand and instills trust in your audience. It’s easier to believe what you see with your eyes.
2. Videos are cost-effective. If you have a mobile phone, you can create some videos without committing a lot of money. Software like Canva is easy and cheap to use. You save a lot of money in the process.
3. Videos have a high return on investment (ROI) through many channels. Video marketing excels on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok. I worked with a client that generated seventy percent of his annual revenue on TikTok through video marketing. He spent less than $1500 every month on video marketing but generated more than $6000 monthly. “90 percent of consumers agree that videos influence their decision to buy a product on the internet. (Social Media Today)
4. Video is accessible to everyone irrespective of their level of education or profession. Inasmuch they have access to the Internet, unlike text marketing, which is strictly for the learned and a particular type of field. Anyone who is not in the medical area can watch a video and still comprehend the message. No one is exempted.
5. Video also keeps people around for a long time. It’s easier to forget what you read in a book, but it’s hard to forget what you’ve seen and heard. Video marketing gives you both visual and audio access to information.
Videos help ecommerce businesses establish authority, communicate stories and provide more personal feel to your message. They help to connect on an emotional level with audience and potential customers. At Medialinks, often regarded as the best eCommerce website development company in Dubai, we help our clients creating all kinds of videos and social media content for for their websites, ecommerce business or online stores.
Reach us today to see how we can help you. Email on [email protected] or call or WhatsApp us on +971 54 347 1504.