If you are going to set up an e-commerce website and start selling on it, then you need acceptable online platforms, especially with the various locations of your customers. Along with the best ecommerce website development company, you also need a secure payment platform for your website.
Customers want an easy means of payment and also the safest, especially with the rate of cybercrime in e-commerce. You don’t want your customers to feel insecure when shopping on your website.
To run your e-commerce business successfully, you have to set up an easy means of accepting payment from your customers to avoid losing them to your competitors and also losing money as well. Remember, business is only complete when the payment goes through.
And the truth is, your business can only continue to exist when you are getting paid for your products. After all, that’s the reason why you are selling. Making money is always the goal of every business.
However, customers have complained about making payments lately, especially with different policies in different countries that have hampered the smooth running of an e-commerce business. It doesn’t matter whether you are new in the business or you have an existing e-commerce platform. You need to set up a gateway payment that is seamless and timely. It is your top priority.
There are many payment methods that you can insert into your e-commerce website and also keep several options available for your customers irrespective of their locations. Customers always have different preferences when shopping online.
Hence, it would be best if you considered having a wide range of options available on your e-commerce website to avoid turning off your customers and sending them to your competitors. You must weigh your options and set them up because each online platform comes with a cost, and each varies from the other.
However, let’s consider some online payment platforms you can set up for your e-commerce website in 2021:
- PayPal: PayPal is widely known and acceptable by various business owners. One of the advantages of using PayPal is the security it offers users, especially with the rate of cybercrime. It protects your account from cyber fraud and also, gives a secure end-to-end business transaction. It allows your customers to feel secure before checkout.
- Google Pay: This is one of the fastest and easiest means of making payment. It is just a tap-and-pay on a mobile device. No cost attracted. Also, Google Pay is a free mobile app and can be downloaded on the Play Store.
- Stripe: Stripe allows your customers to stay on your website while making payments. There’s no need to be redirected to another website. You don’t need a setup cost or monthly dues like some other payment platforms.
- Apple Pay: This is very easy to use, but the only disadvantage is that it only works on Apple products. Aside from that, it is one of the safest ways to send money to friends and family. Also, your customers can make contactless transactions and secure purchases on your web.
- And lastly, Pay Cafe: With Pay Cafe, you can pay online like you are paying with cash. You don’t have to share sensitive information like your credit card details or bank account information.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Then insert these payment methods on your e-commerce website and start making money.